Exciting Bug fixes included in Evergreen version 3.5.1
- Various improvements to the MARC Editor.
- Various improvements to the Experimental Catalogue.
- Fixes an issue with undeleting bibliographic records.
- Item Status now alerts the user about invalid barcodes uploaded from a file.
- An error message now appears for duplicate barcode on replace item barcode page.
- The Pending User Buckets now allow more than 100 users.
- Prevents an incorrect “Input is out of range” validation error in the date pickers of the check out and renewal screens.
- Fixes an issue in Reports where a duplicate list of templates appeared.
- Catalogued resources are now showing on the Booking pull list.
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list.