Why aren’t I getting a results for a particular Z39.50 source?
Z39.50 sources are maintained by the library providing access to their catalogue via Z39.50.
If a particular source isn’t returning expected results this generally means:
- the source library has changed their Z39.50 configuration
- the source library is currently experiencing an issue with their Z39.50 server
- the source library is no longer providing access to their catalogue via Z39.50
Please submit a ticket to Co-op Support with the following information:
- name of the source
- example ISBN for which you expect to see results
- a link to the library’s publicly available Z39.50 configuration (for example see the British Library’s Z39.50 Configuration)
Depending on the reason the source isn’t working Co-op Support will either update the configuration information or remove the source.