Nominees for the Board
Greetings Co-op members,
Today, the Co-op’s 2014 Nominations Committee determined that, per the Co-op’s Rules of Association and the 2014 Nominations process, the three nominees for three vacant Director positions on the Co-op’s Board are eligible and qualified for appointment by acclamation at the 2014 Co-op Annual General Meeting on June 13.
With thanks to the three nominees and those who nominated them! The Co-op’s incoming Board Directors are:
- Melanie Houlden, Chief Librarian, Surrey Public Library (BC public library >150K service population); Bio
- Tracey Therrien, Director, Gibsons & District Public Library (BC public library <30K service population; Bio and statement
- Baharak Yousefi, Head, Fraser Library, Simon Fraser University (BC Post Secondary library); Bio and statement
And thank you again to the members of this year’s Nominations Committee for their time and service!
- Kathy Anderson, Coordinator, North East Library Federation and IslandLINK Federation
- Stephanie Hall, Chief Executive Officer, Okanagan Regional Library & Chair, Association of BC Public Library Directors
- Ross Tyner, Director of Library Services, Okanagan College
All the best,
Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001 | cell: 250.889.2738
bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop