In light of the Co-op’s service diversification and its commitment to excellent service levels for members, we have taken steps to widen our existing support environment – starting on Monday, January 13th – to the following Co-op services:
- LibPress – for assistance with Co-op hosted websites
- Licensing Administration – for assistance with Licensing administration functionality on the Co-op website
- Co-op website – for assistance in accessing the website and adding or updating new staff member accounts
What does this mean?
The same friendly and knowledgeable staff that have been providing support for Sitka will now also provide Tier1 support to member libraries for all of these services, coordinating with key Co-op staff for higher support levels as required. Co-op members are encouraged to make use of Co-op wide support.
How to access Co-op wide Support:
It’s your choice! Co-op wide Support is available by phone, e-mail or web form – so choose whichever option is best for you…
Call 1.888.848.9250 to reach a friendly support specialist for assistance with Sitka, LibPress, Licensing Admin and the Co-op Website. The toll free number is staffed Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
Note: access to Emergency server support for Sitka, SIP authentication services, as well as your LibPress home page is available 24/7 by calling the Co-op’s toll-free support phone number 1.888.848.9250 and pressing “9”.
Emails sent to the following addresses will automatically be entered into the Co-op’s help desk ticketing system, and the same dedicated team of support experts that answer our toll-free support number will receive, triage and manage support tickets sent by email.
- For Sitka support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For LibPress support: email@example.com
- For Licensing Admin Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Co-op Website support: email@example.com
By Online form:
Please visit: bc.libraries.coop/request-support
The Co-op Support team will receive your request and respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to check out the member groups and forums available on the Co-op website at bc.libraries.coop and the new Support resources available at: bc.libraries.coop/coop-support
Happy New Year!
We look forward to supporting Co-op members in 2014 and beyond!