If you’re unable to log into the Evergreen staff client with your library staff account check the following:
- you are logging into the correct server (ie. the live server and not the training server).
- your account has the correct working location.
- you are using your username and not your barcode.
- you are using the correct username and password.
- caps lock is turned off.
- your account is not expired (you will need another staff member to check this for you).
If you can’t remember your password you can reset it through the public catalogue Forgot Your Password link if your account has an email address.
If you’re still unable to log in contact Co-op Support for assistance.