LibPress Overhaul Project: Consultation Booking
Hello LibPress members! The Project is underway with great success for participating libraries.
As of June 2, consultation periods* available: Dec 4, 11
* Note that the Monday date indicates the week of the consultation period.
The consultation process:
Please read the LibPress Overhaul Project – Overview for details of the project.
Choose a two-week period that allows you to meet with the Coordinator at the beginning of that period, and then have 1-2 more meetings after. Beyond these meetings, the work you are responsible for is up to you; however, those two weeks are allocated for the Coordinator to respond to your questions. The Coordinator will be able to provide up to 10 hours of work (including admin, research, meetings, and work on your site).
- completion of a worksheet to determine the current state of your site
- two-hour initial meeting on the first day of your selected consultation period – this is a full review of the entire LibPress template and what it offers, specific to your site; a look at your statistics and what they tell you; ideas of what can be done by you with the Customizer.
- followup meeting that week to discuss next steps, reviewing your worksheets, and to determine a new menu structure
- provide the LibPress Coordinator notes on how to revise the menu, creation of new content page templates, and stylistic changes.
- the second week, a meeting to review the progress, and request any customized documentation.