This list includes bug reports, wishlist ideas and projects for future development of Evergreen.
Note: The list is cumulative (most of these are old bugs!) but not exhaustive (doesn’t include everything!).
Currently Under Investigation
- Circulation – Holds Pull list can be slow to load
- Staff Client – Splash page reloads & redirects to different URL upon login
- Staff Catalogue – Patron View tab is not scoped to the workstation location
- Public Catalogue – Overdrive Availability Info is sometimes missing
- Cataloguing – The classification field in the Holdings Editor is blank until you choose a setting in the Preferences tab.
- Acquisitions – The fund drop down in Fund Administration requires type to select
- Administration – Library Settings Editor can be slow to load settings
- FIXED in 3.11 – Course Reserves – The role drop down menu requires type to select
Column Picker improvements
Columns Can’t be Resized on the Fly
Search Scope Doesn’t Change if You Don’t Select from the Drop Down Menu
Add Special Character Map
Cumulative fixes for Spine Label Printing & display issues
Import Issue after Queue review (3.7)
Item alerts can’t be edited through the holdings editor. They must be removed and a new one added.
Make age hold protection visible and understandable for patron
Public Catalogue Marc Scoping Development Project 506/540/590/690
On-going Development project “Acquisitions to Angular”
Purchase order interface no longer has ability to add or view line item copy notes
Activated purchase orders don’t automatically refresh when line items created via Add Brief Record
New Staff Catalogue is missing the Quick Receive function (3.7)
Report folders not listed alphabetically
Features we are waiting to release in 2024
- Single Sign On