Sitka offers video tutorials for using the Evergreen™ software within the Sitka consortium. These videos cover software functionality as well as best practices within the Sitka context. If you have ideas for additional topics, please let us know by filling in a Support Request.
Sitka’s Evergreen – What’s New in 3.9
Getting Started with Sitka’s Evergreen
Sitka’s Evergreen – Playlists by Module
- The videos in this playlist take you through different aspects of circulation including check out, transits, and holds.
- The videos in this playlist take you through setting up and using the offline circulation module.
- The videos in this playlist take you through different aspects of cataloguing including batch updating, the item editor, and spine label sheets.
- The videos in this playlist take you from setting up the reporter to running, managing, and creating your own reports.
- The videos in this playlist give an overview of the serials module and highlight copy templates and quick receive.
- The videos in this playlist give an overview of the booking module and highlight creating and managing reservations.
- The videos in this playlist show the features and functions of the acquisitions module including Acquisitions Year End.
- The videos in this playlist take you through creating, editing, and closing accounts for library staff.
- These videos look at different aspects of Sitka’s Evergreen that can be configured for libraries by local system administrators.
Sitka Snippet Videos
Sitka Training Videos Playlist
All our videos are licensed under the Creative Commons license. For a complete list of all our YouTube tutorials, please visit our YouTube channel.